Dhaan 2022 – 2023- Debate and Extemporaneous Speaking Class for 6th to 9th Graders
|Class Start Date||18-SEP-2022|
|Class End Date||9-APR-2023*|
|Class Frequency||1 Hour on Sundays|
|Number of Classes||20 Classes|
|Class Time||7 PM to 8 PM US CDT|
|Cost||200 USD / Per Student (Original Price $225 and register by 31-AUG-2022 for the discounted price of 200 USD)|
* There will be no classes on the long weekends and holidays. Class End Date / Tournament date may change depending on the holiday weekends and high school tournament date conflicts.
All classes are offered through online group lessons.
Please make sure the student attends all the classes as there will be no make-up lessons.
Student withdrawing before first class : FULL REFUND
Student withdrawing after 1st class : $190 (or if you wish you can donate to www.dhaan.org, which would support various non-profit activities in India)
Student withdrawing after 2nd class : NO REFUND
SPOTS are limited, Please register as soon as possible. First-Come, First Served.
Why do we need to learn Speech and Debate?
- Improves Critical and Logical Thinking to prepare the students for college
- Builds Self-Confidence and Leadership Skills
- Invaluable Life Skill
- Enhances Research Skills for a successful College Experience.
- Helps to Learn Vital Scholarship
- Boost Classroom Performance
- Improves Communication Skills
Debate and Extemporaneous Speaking Class:
This class is for students who wish to enhance their communication skills and critical thinking skills. The class will cover Debate and Extemporaneous speaking, both on an introductory and competitive level. There will be a strong focus on logical thinking, as well as appealing speaking. specifically, focusing on ideas such as current events topics, argument creation, and public speaking skills. Whether looking to do competitive debate, or simply looking to improve your speaking skills, all students will find this class fruitful for their personal and professional growth!
- Collaborative Class Time
- Speech Writing and Research Time
- Drills and Procedural Advice
- One On One Guidance
- Practice Speeches And Debates
- Current Event Analysis
Dhaan Youth Chapter Founder/Executive Director/Debate Coach
- High School Senior competing Speech and Debate for more than 7 years.
- Instructor and Coach at PWSH Debate Camp, Nation’s Top 10 Debate program.
- Middle School Debate team mentor.
- Speech and Debate tournament judge.
- Conducted five speech and debate workshops since 2020 for Dhaan organization.
- Trained over 60 students.
- Ranked 1st in the nation at multiple national debate tournaments, top finalist at Tournament of Champions and Texas State tournament, and winning the NSDA district championship.