Competitive Math Program
Dhaan 2022 – 2023 Competitive Math Program for 4th to 7th graders
|Class Start Date*||
Beginners : 4th Dec 2022
Intermediate : 4th Dec 2022
|Class End Date||
Beginners : 2nd April 2023
Intermediate : 30th April 2023
Beginners : Weekly on Sundays
Intermediate : Weekly on Sundays
Beginners : 3:00 – 4:15 PM US CDT
Intermediate : 5:00 -6:30 PM US CDT
|Cost||200 USD / Per Student|
*Before taking the class, there will be an assessment and students will be split into two different classes based on their general math knowledge.
There will be no classes on the long weekends and holidays. Class End Date / Tournament date may change depending on the holiday weekends.
All classes are offered through online group lessons.
Please make sure the student attends all the classes as there will be no make-up lessons.
Student withdrawing before first class : FULL REFUND
Student withdrawing after 1st class : $190 (or if you wish you can donate to www.dhaan.org, which would support various non-profit activities in India)
Student withdrawing after 2nd class : NO REFUND
SPOTS are limited, Please register as soon as possible. First-Come, First Served.
Why you should join the class:
- Improves critical thinking
- Better problem solving skills
- Increased chance of college admission
- Earns college scholarships
- Improves team skills
- Boost academic resume
- Helps kids think “outside the box”
- Better decision making skills
- Better future career
Competitive Math Program:
This class is for students from grade 4 to 7th who would like to learn and strengthen their competitive math skills and problem solving skills. The program will help students to improve their critical thinking and build a strong foundation for their higher education.
- Basic Geometry
- Basic Arithmetic
- Spatial Reasoning and Decoding
- Basic Combinatorics
- Team Rounds
- MEOMS Practice Test
- Number Theory
- AMC 8/10 Practice Test
- Countdown Test
Meet Our Competitive Math Coach
- High School Junior
- NSF Math Coach for competitive math
- 7 years of experience in competitive math including math olympiads, AMC 8, 10 and 12; MathCounts; Trigstar and Math Works.
- Gold Medalist in Math Olympiad
- Multiple National honor rolls in both the AMC 8 and AMC 10
- Part of school MathCounts Team (represented at county level)
- National recognition in Duke Tip
- 800 in SAT Math